* C. Broodbank, "The Neolithic Labyrinth: social change at Knossos before the Bronze Age" in ''Journal of Mediterranean Archaeology'' vol. 5 (1992) pp. 39–75
* J. D. Evans, J. R. Cann, A. C. Renfrew, I. W. Cornwall, A. C. Western, "Excavations in the Neolithic Settlement of Knossos 1957-60. Part I" in ''Annual of the British School at Athens'' vol. 59 (1964) pp. 132-240 [http://www.jstor.org/stable/30103139 JSTOR]
* V. Isaakidou, "The Fauna and Economy of Neolithic Knossos Revisited" in V. Isaakidou, P. Tomkins, edd., ''Escaping the Labyrinth: the Cretan Neolithic in Context'' (
* Peter Tomkins, "[http://www.academia.edu/355034/Communality_and_Competition._The_Social_Life_of_Food_and_Containers_at_Aceramic_and_Early_Neolithic_Knossos_Crete Communality and Competition. The Social Life of Food and Containers at Aceramic and Early Neolithic Knossos, Crete]" in Christopher Mee, Josette Renard, edd., ''Cooking Up the Past: Food and Culinary Practices in the Neolithic and Bronze Age Aegean'' (
* Peter Warren, M. R. Jarman, H. N. Jarman, N. J. Shackleton, J. D. Evans, "Knossos Neolithic, Part II" in ''Annual of the British School at Athens'' vol. 63 (1968) pp. 239-276 [http://www.jstor.org/stable/30103193 JSTOR]
* T. Whitelaw, "Lost in the Labyrinth? Comments on Broodbank's 'social change at Knossos before the Bronze Age'" in ''Journal of Mediterranean Archaeology'' vol. 5 (1992) pp. 225-238
* Gerald Cadogan, Eleni Hatzaki, Adonis Vasilakis, edd., ''Knossos: palace, city, state''.
* [[Arthur Evans]], ''The Palace of Minos: a comparative account of the successive stages of the early Cretan civilization as illustrated by the discoveries at Knossos''. 5 voll. in 7.
* Arthur Evans, "[https://archive.org/details/prehistorictombs00evan The prehistoric tombs of Knossos. I. The cemetery of Zafer Papoura. - II. The royal tomb of Isopata]" in ''Archaeologia'' vol. 59 (1906)
* Valasia Isaakidou, "[http://www.academia.edu/475478/Cooking_in_the_Labyrinth_Exploringcuisineat_Bronze_Age_Knossos Cooking in the Labyrinth: Exploring ‘cuisine’ at Bronze Age Knossos]" in Christopher Mee, Josette Renard, edd., ''Cooking Up the Past: Food and Culinary Practices in the Neolithic and Bronze Age Aegean'' (